21.9.08

S.N.I.F.F

I am not too sure since when 2 members of the 7 prosperities became this "8",
probably because of they are so in love with their boy friends,
and they start wanting everyone to be "in love" with someone.
There is one topic that they will never forget to mention recently when we meet up,
that is "do you WANT a boy friend?"
followed by the question is "I can introduce some guys to you".
Can you imagine at the age of 22,
they start thinking of "blind dating"!
One possible reason is that,
if I am not committed (to a relationship),
they will be bothered by me most of the time,
and that bother their time with their boy friends!
Well,
my dearest friends,
please forget about me and refer to my previous post,
I am energy-less,
please feel free to stick with your boy friend,
I am just someone out of no where...

Sniff Sniff Sniff Sniff...
I am abandoned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha ... u still have me~! single the best!

beck said...

Sniff more seriously. I don't want to have my life ending up with staying single with you... :(

Anonymous said...

nvm, still have me~