I always know that my thinking is not critical enough,
I have so much space for improvement.
But over the past few years,
I don't see any improvement upon my thinking.
I always envy and admire whoever that may think critically,
I mean those who may think in the way that I never thought of,
I simply admire them to the fullest.
I should be happy that I did not give up my psychology courses that requires a lot of critical thinking!
And now I am taking the course Issues in Criminal Justice,
I thought it was boring and I was wrong,
the course brought me to another way of thinking!
I start liking the course a little bit more,
it might be the last spark in my undergraduate psychology program.
I thought I am the only one who have difficulty understanding the lectures,
but today I found out that I am not,
calmer...
No comments:
Post a Comment