18.3.08

CSI

I bet you,
when I talk about forensic psychology,
you will definitely think about CSI!
Well,
don't feel bad,
I thought the same way too.
Let me clarify with you,
forensic psychology deals with the intersection of psychology and the legal process,
in other words,
forensic psychology is the application of psychology within the law.
Not understanding?
Hmm...
Forensic psychology is something about criminal and justice,
have I made myself clear?
I like forensic psychology very much except when it comes to justice.
I don't like the feeling of judging people by evidents,
I mean I am under pressure when I am about to judge,
especially when it comes to justice,
what if I judge it wrongly?
Innocence would have gone to jail!

Issues in criminal and justice is one of the subjects I am currently taking,
it has very much overlapping lecture materials with forensic psychology,
it accelerates my boredom towards law and justice!
I should be lucky that I did not listen to Egg take Introduction to Law as my elective,
otherwise I would be surrounded by laws and justice for 4 months.
Then you doubt,
what is so hard about understanding laws?
Well,
Australia has a few states,
and each state has its own legislative council,
each legislative council follows different law and justice.
And guess what?
I have to know law and justice of all states.
Brilliant?
Yes I know.
You should be lucky that I am not killed by the justice after this semester.

What makes Egg so enjoy her Introduction to Law while I am lucky-ing that I am not a law major?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Law is not as boring as you thought. It is quite interesting sometimes.
I just took the basic level of law among all the law courses, of course much more easier lo...

beck said...

I am not saying that law is boring, don't get me wrongly. it is just too "complicated"!