20.3.08

John

Am I mentally retarded?
I always spend longer time to do assignments than others that English as their first language,
but why the results I got are always poorer than them?
They sleep in class,
they do assignments 2 days or sometime a day before due date,
but still,
they have better grade than me!
Dr. Nadine talked about no one is stupid in uni in today's lecture,
she believed that people are smart enough for getting into uni,
it is just the matter about the level of smart-ness.
Well,
from scale 1 to 10 for 1 being lowest level of smart-ness,
I am definitely in 1.
No good English = no good grade?!

Envy people that are smart and critical,
then I found that all the guy that call John I know up to now are all veryyyyyyyyyyyyy SMART!
I just want to get 30% of their smart-ness and implant to my mind!

聪明的John还包括帅帅澳版的张震岳哦!
望了他的背影三个小时。。。

No comments: