I think I am missing home again!
I had very good reason of missing home last semester,
I worried that sister won't take good care of home when I was not around.
But luckily I found that she changed a lot when I got home for holiday.
Then I met a fortune teller,
she told me not to worry about home and sister,
sister will take good care of home when I am not around,
then I let go part of the heavy stone at the bottom of my heart,
I believe in my sister.
Does it mean that I should never ever miss home again?
Oh gosh,
I have no more reason to miss home!
I talked to Egg about this yesterday,
then I told her the following story.
I always annoyed by people who say "why are you going home after graduation? You're here for only 1 year but you always say you wanna go home."
Then people start persuading me how wrong I am,
keep telling me their disagreements.
I always got so pissed!
I mean,
I have my own choices,
you can choose to stay here but why can't I choose to go home?
I can't see what is so good about here as it's not worth to go home.
I don't mean Adelaide is not good,
but it can't be any better if I am not with my family.
I am always lazy to explain,
I mean you are not a friend of mine or eventhough you are one of my acquaintances,
we are not close enough that you I should tell you all this.
Do not judge me because you don't know me!
我不是说过外国的月亮没有比较圆吗?
No comments:
Post a Comment