Keep telling myself to slow down,
to think,
to be calm,
to make a decision carefully,
to understand what I really want,
and not to be impulsive.
I know my "fast and quick" personality will somehow influence me,
I have to take it very seriously and carefully this time,
it's all about thinking carefully,
it's not rush.
I will take the next couple of months for thinking,
and thinking.
What do I really want?
It has always been up to me,
and it's going to up to me no matter what.
Thank you baba and mama for their understanding,
blieve in me and let me do whatever I want to.
I don't worry
cause everything's gonna be alright
people keep talking
they can say what they like
but all I know is everything's gonna be alright
No one no one no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No comments:
Post a Comment