I finalised my decision yesterday to have my resignation letter sent to my boss,
his reply was just two words "very sad..".
There are people questionning me about my decision,
I didn't want to explain much,
I made my decision after determinations,
and I am an adult to make a decision for myself,
do you think I need no courage to take this step?
there's no turning back once decision is made!
It is understandable if my family or anyone of the 7 Prosperities doubt me,
and I would explain everything to them.
But,
my parents let me make my own decision since young,
they know that I am mature enough to make my own decision.
In fact,
I never doubt decisions that I have made so far,
so why should you?
you don't know me,
and it's my decision,
what has it to do with you that you are doubting it?
I will be free after 30th September 2009.
Start looking for jobs already.
1 comment:
add oil!!!
Post a Comment