13.7.09

not just a piece of shit

Somehow I am getting annoyed by this job,
the problems are long existing but nothing is solved,
people tried to solve it every now and then,
but it is just too reluctant for those highest too look into it.
They are aware of the problems,
but they are not solving it,
they just think that it is problem with those particular individuals who raised the problems up,
and they never take the problems seriously,
or should I say,
they never think there are problems.
They don't understand how those problems are affecting their workers,
and they think everyone else is dumb that would only listen to them.
You might be smart, but we are not stupid as well,
you think you are taking advantage of others?
you think we don't know what you are doing?
Come on!
We are not dumb!
We are not retarded!
I wanted to be nice,
not anymore.
I will treat you the same way as how you do!

Another 3 months to go,
gosh!

No comments: