So happen I was talking with my dad something about the insurance,
and dad started a conversation about what I should remember about the insurance, investment...etc next time when he is not here.
I feel a little reluctant to talk about this with dad,
it is like he is going to leave us forever.
I mean we know he can't be with us forever,
but this is not the time yet,
he is still very much needed.
I know dad started to prepare everything for us since the day we were born,
although people used to laugh at him (saying how silly he was to prepare everything for us since the first day we are born),
that didn't stop him,
he just do whatever he thinks is good for us,
and indeed,
he is always right!
Dad's preparations make us think that it is enough to have him,
we could just have our hands off!
With such a great dad,
I have very high standard in judging men,
and that is one of the reasons why I claim myself to be satu orang oriented.
No comments:
Post a Comment