I saw a policeman riding on a bike while I was on my way to office this morning,
the policeman reminds me about what I told D last Friday about how muscular and tall fire fighters are in Adelaide.
My memories then flew back to about 2 years ago.
30th June 2007:
I was packing my luggage, about to say goodbye to everyone.
30th June 2008:
I was studying for my final exams, and waiting for the day for a family reunion in Adelaide.
Time passes really fast,
I was doing what I stated above,
and I am now working already.
The pasts brought me to the present!
I can still remember hearing the noise of rubbish "rolling down",
I can still remember hearing the noise of tram passing by,
I can still remember stop 20 in Magill.
All memories are just so great!
They make me smile,
they make me feel warm.
It is just the nicest place in the world,
but sad to say,
I just don't belong there!
My home is here,
and Adelaide is a place where I can stay when my home is no longer a sweet home.
(Somehow I just hope that I won't stay in Adelaide!)
No comments:
Post a Comment