I drink coffee occasionally all this while,
I am not a super fan of coffee that I will need to drink at least 1 cup of coffee per day,
I drink it only when I want to.
This phenomenon has changed since the day I started working,
I still drink coffee when I want to and I limit myself to only 1 cup of coffee per day,
the changes is that the frequency of drinking coffee has been significantly increased.
I might drink coffee once a month last time,
but I drink coffee at least once a week now.
Not that I have become a fan of coffee (or what so ever),
but making myself a cup of coffee has become something I will do automatically.
I have greater urge in drinking coffee and I will just walk myself to the pantry for coffee.
Still,
I can't take the bitterness of coffee,
and bitterness of coffee is always the reason why I can't be a fan of it.
Then why am I drinking coffee?
Why do I have increase frequency of drinking coffee?
The answers might probably be the same as smokers,
some sort of unconscious addiction that we can't seem to get rid of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment