Haven't have got a chance to capture pictures since I got back.
My meaning of "chance to capture pictures" is not me myself being in the photos,
but capturing all nice scenes and views to store in my memory.
I look at pictures taken by me in Australia,
the sky was blue and clear,
the sun was shining,
the seas were peaceful,
everything was just so great and worth to be remembered!
I especially like those pictures with big sunshine captured,
sun that appeared in every different angle and area,
sun that made me feel good.
To me sunshine brightened up my days during winter,
my mood was extremely good each day when the sun was big and hot.
I wanted to capture sun here in KL,
but when I look up to the sky,
I found that capturing sun is actually a stupid thoughts in KL.
Look at KL,
tall buildings and towers,
where is the angle or area to capture the big hot sun?
what is the scene or view that can be silhouetted against sun?
No way!
Sun here only make you sweat,
it does not make you feel good and warm.
But is not the sun here in KL the same as that one in Australia?
No comments:
Post a Comment