Went to a seminar this afternoon for networking,
we met a lady who told us that she retired at the age of 30.
My colleague was apparently very interested in how and why the lady retired at 30,
she was happily chatting with the lady and I couldn't really join them.
I should say that at this point of stage in my life,
money is not my priority.
I know most of the people at my age are trying to get as much money as they can,
trying to earn much and save much,
for a better life.
However,
me myself at this age,
money should be something that "enough = happy",
I won't try whatever ways that can make me a lot of money.
I know money is very important in this world especially during recession,
but money is just not the priority for me now.
My phrase for living at this moment is "live at this moment"!
You don't need to have a fancy car,
you don't need to earn 3k a month,
what you need to do is just live with what you have that bring you happiness.
Don't tell me to define "happiness",
it should be something very subjective that everyone has different definition and interpretation.
No comments:
Post a Comment