I kinda like have forgotten quite a lot of things between me and K,
not to say forgotten but more like suppressed memories.
You know when you get so hurt and you so want to forget about everything,
you tend to suppress your memory like you are having memory loss,
everything is just blank.
Somehow,
a simple keyword may evoke your suppressed memory,
a specific keyword for a specific memory.
I try to forget,
or more specifically,
not to remember anything between me and K.
I don't remember anything but how I felt,
I just don't remember those specific incidents that link me to the way I feel.
Every once in awhile some keywords to open my memory just pop up in my conversation with friends,
I would think it is a sign of something between me and K,
not now anymore.
I only rewind those memories in my mind once like "ah, that was what happened last time."
I then just ignore it.
I am happy with this,
at least it shows that I have slowly moved on,
move forward without looking back.
Someone who walked into my life and passed by.
No comments:
Post a Comment