Have been working on night shift for a few nights,
still need some times to adapt.
My world is basically at peace if nothing urgent or crazy come in,
otherwise you will be seeing me working like mad in front of 2 laptops.
Staying up late for work,
waking up early for meetings,
my days have not have gone any easy,
and sometimes,
it is rather stressful.
But when I log on to facebook,
see all the posts and comments posted by you all,
I can just simply laugh out loud.
You know friends just don't have to be sticking with each other every single day,
knowing how and what you all are doing is just enough for me.
And sometimes,
a small little joke in facebook.
It is great to have you all there!
It's like what I have always been telling Ming,
thanks for talking crap to me!
Love ya'all!
1 comment:
LOVE U TOO!!!
=)
Post a Comment