21.5.09

净土

A friend of mine tell me to go back to Adelaide on Facebook (commented on my status about not feeling happy),
his words are like a sudden light that lights me up,
"oh yes, why didn't I think about it?!"
I always remember how good Adelaide is,
I definitely would like to stay there again if there's chance.
As I am bombarded by my work load recently,
I don't really think about Adelaide anymore.
I am not a person that always look back,
I believe in "the past bring you to the present that you are living",
so I always look forward,
and this might be one of the reason why I don't really think about Adelaide anymore.
Then I look back at those pictures that I took in Adelaide,
memories just fade in very quickly and my tears are almost bursting!
This is not about I miss Adelaide or not but it is about my memories in Adelaide,
a place that walks me to where I am today,
a place of joy,
a place that grows me up.

一个让我安心的净土!

No comments: