A few things happened today which irritated me to the max,
luckily Ming was there.
We had a little chat,
she just warmed my heart up.
You know you all just have to be there for me,
when I am feeling bad.
I just have to talk crap with you and I will be fine.
You guys are my encouragement that keep me going,
everytime when I am down,
I just have to think about you all,
and I will be fine.
Both Princess and Ming catch me right before I am living the office,
sorry girls,
I couldn't talk to you both as I gotta leave the office sharp to avoid bad traffic.
This was the main reason why I leave the office sharp...

And of course the main character is always this...

Bill please~~~RM71.50

Although I wasn't happy in the office,
this meal just make my day ended up nicely.
To the 7 prosperities,
thank you!
To the another person,
:)
5 comments:
why you guys always went out without me?
sobsob
cos u r not in malaysia!!
rotten egg, tell me how often you are here?
我竟然没有发觉到你那天有不开心wor....
看到你们就没有事了,工作上的事我一定要留在office,不要牵涉到别人。
Post a Comment