Woke up with some thoughts revolving in my mind,
the minute that I opened my eyes,
the next minute these thoughts are conquering my mind.
It is good though,
it helps me to at least clear up my mind a little bit.
I know that "K" has already gone out of my mind,
not fully gone,
but somehow,
he is out.
When another person squeezed in to the room,
he is slowing be kicking out.
You know how much "another person squeezed in to the room" means?
It tells me that I have feelings,
I still know what we called "falling in love",
I am moving on,
and most importantly,
I am over him!
Of course this "another person" has what it takes to squeeze in to my small, humble room,
a very kind person,
love playing sports,
tan,
similar thoughts (a.k.a. tuning the right channel as me),
mature (or should say old) enough,
and etc...
I am not sure how truth the feeling is,
it is still a little messy in my mind.
At least this "another person" helps me in realising that a bleeding heart can be cured,
at once I was so panic that why do I have to spend more than 5 years to move on completely?
am I forgetting or I actually have forgotten what we called "falling in love"?
I have many many questions in my mind and they scare me all the time,
I thought I am done by drowning in the sorrows that K brought.
You know how impactful K was in my life?
I actually thought that I will be marrying him,
yes I actually dreamed about marrying him!
My feelings towards K came very fast that I fell so deep for him,
and I was blind,
completely dumb!
But my feelings towards this "another person" just don't come fast,
I don't dream about marrying him,
probably this is still the beginning of the stage,
or maybe,
I am experienced enough to suppress my feelings.
Most importantly,
there are a few points that make me know and understand clearly,
we were not made for each other.
Holy Sh*t!
I am falling again for a person that we don't seem to have possibility to walk along.
No comments:
Post a Comment