16.8.10

Shopping Queen

Have been searching for months for a pair of shoe that meets the below criteria:
1) not too high heel
2) design that I like
3) easy & convenient to wear
4) good for working & casual
5) reasonable price

Not sure if I have too many criteria,
or shoes out there are just not meeting my "standards",
I haven't been able to find a pair of shoe that makes me feel like buying.
Cheap or expensive,
I just couldn't find one that I like.

And then I complaint to PK,
I told her I really need a pair of shoe for her wedding,
and we went into a shop,
and I found a shoe that I will buy!

I also found a jeans that fit me nicely for her wedding on the same day,
guess I just have to link everything that I want to buy to her wedding,
and I won't have problems searching for that particular item.

Whose wedding next?
I want valid reason to shop for things that I want and buy it immediately!

4 comments:

pikkoon said...

dont's use me as ur excuses for SHOPPING XD XD XD~

beck said...

so happened I bought things that I need when I was with u

egg said...

I also looking for a pair of high heels!!!
don't have my size =(

beck said...

egg u small feet hard to find your size lorr...