My boss somehow urged me to take my leave,
he asked "do you have any plans for holidays?"
I said "yes, but I am going on holiday during long weekend, so I am not taking any leave."
"ah ok, but you have to clear your leave by year end anyway, so..."
Well I assume there are 2 reasons he urged me for taking leave...
1) he knows that I work very hard for the project and he "sincerely" thinks that I deserve a holiday (I didn't take any leave since CNY).
2) he just wants to plan ahead so that when I am on leave, he has somebody else to cover me.
I think 2) has the highest possibility of being a reason why my boss urged me for taking leave,
I am asked to apply leave a few months in advance!
Why is it so?
Because we can plan ahead so that someone is covering me when I am off!
The one and only reason is just because nobody else willing to spend their time in working for this project as it is a super duper da pigging project,
and I am the only one who is "willing" to take all the responsibility,
and so the one who "volunteered" herself got to do everything while everyone else rely on (leave it to) her,
and that's why the super duper da pigging situation occurs when I am on leave.
Just too pigging!
No comments:
Post a Comment