27.4.10

Boost

Boost Juice is opened and of course,
I went and "bought" my memory.

That was this mat salleh guy serving me at the counter,
and automatically I 'tuned' my tone back to Aussie.
"Did you try our juice before?" he asked,
"yes!" I answered,
we then started a short conversation.

Here comes the peak of the story...
"What's your name?" he asked,
for 5 seconds I was like "wah, all mat salleh so straight to the point one ah, a short conversation only and he is asking me my name",
but after 5 seconds I suddenly realised "ahh! they ask for my name so that they can call me to collect my drink when it's ready!".
hahahaha....
Luckily I didn't ask the mat salleh "why do you want to know my name?",
that will be very embarassing!
Fishy fishy!

Ahhh!!! those good old days in Aus...

No comments: