Don't know how should I begin this post,
it is just about one of those days when I curse the project.
Well,
it's no longer only about the project but how my boss view me,
he started to question me on things that I do, and I think he starts loosing his good impression upon me.
Not good,
not good.
Yes I admit,
to a short extent I may no longer showing strong passion towards my job as when first I join,
but that's all!
I am still working on my job everyday even though I curse,
I am still working on my job everyday although I wake up reluctantly going to work,
I am still working on my job without complaining to him.
I really am sicked with the project,
things just won't get finalise,
and each time when you think this is it,
there will definitely be something popping up and stopping you from going forward.
They like calls (and I don't know why),
and when call is set up,
at least 50% of the times the main person weren't showing up.
What's the meaning of setting up a call and accepting invitation but you aren't showing up during the agreed time?
and what's the meaning of having a call weekly when nothing is concluded nor solved?
I am so sick of it and I really want to work on something else,
I thought I've found my passion in the industry,
but what distinguished my burning fire?
Gotta be positive and maintain right attitude towards my job.
No comments:
Post a Comment