4.2.10

ETRS

Quite often,
I am asked about when am I going back to school again,
and I always answer "not so fast, another couple more years, I want to work first".
You know,
it's not the matter of "number of years" I answer,
but the matter of whether I feel like answering you or not.
Most importantly,
I know it clear that whatever numbers I give will just be an "answer" to your questions.
I will just wake up one day thinking about why am I here doing this now,
and that will be the time I make a move in my life.
It can just be any moves,
and from what I can see now,
my next move will be going back to school.
Not sure if I can adapt myself with youngsters in school,
but I am gonna do it.

Estimated time of returning school = (fill in whatever numbers).

No comments: