25.9.09

perfect ending

3 months ended perfectly in silence,
and this is what I have got...


The yellow card is from a colleague that I have been trainning and guiding throughout the past few weeks,
the white card is from most of the colleagues.
I have also been treated with meal in Madan Kwan's,
a long lunch with my colleagues as nobody wants to go back to the office early on a Friday afternoon.

My ex-colleagues even called me up,
ask me about my feeling.
I am "feelingless" to be honest,
I don't feel happy or sad but I just feel like having a holiday,
I have been squeezed to the max and now what I want is just a quiet day for/with myself.
Quite a lot to worry,
but I know worry won't help,
I just have to find solutions for things that I am worrying.

好料沉底,但还是要加油!

No comments: