15.9.09

extend

Time passes fast that my last day with my present employer will be on next Wednesday,
my direct boss is a bit worry about my early departure as the new colleague that I have been training isn't ready to replace me yet,
my direct boss then suggested to the CEO to extending my stay to end of next week by paying me,
and with no consideration,
I agreed with it.
My direct boss is a good guy that I can't resist to help him (he never ask for my help on something extravagant!),
and I am extending my stay for him because he won't feel comfortable with our new colleague and he doesn't have much time to spend with the new colleague.
So when he ask for my help,
with no thoughts I said yes to him (and clarify that's only for him).
Am I just too kind and soft-hearted?
Anyhow I get pay for staying 2 days extra...

No comments: