11.8.09

面具

The fortune cookie from facebook told me that "Don't ask, don't say. Everything lies in silence."

He was telling me that a few things are bothering him and he can't really sleep well at night,
I then wrote him a intergrated plan on how to get his problems solved.
Then this afternoon I do a follow up with him on the issues,
he was telling me he have a crush with a girl that he isn't sure whether she likes him or not.

You know,
the fortune cookies has told me not to ask,
but I just ignored it,
and the consequence of ignoring the message is knowing something that is hurtful.
The most hurtful part is,
I am in the position to analyse for him the chance of the girl liking him.

难怪张小娴写说:“世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死,而是我就站在你面前,你却不知道我爱你!”
我不只一次笑着否认喜欢你,
更不只一次在受伤后笑得更灿烂来掩饰自己。
既然知道不会有结局,
纵使喜欢,
再努力也只是徒然,
唯有将他变成回忆。

2 comments:

pikkoon said...

icic~ nx time mz listen to the cookies loh !!!

beck said...

hahaha! listen to cookies. hahaha!