23.12.08

kiddo

A famous Hong Kong writer wrote in her blog that "there's a small kid and an old man living in her heart",
meaning that she can be as mature as her age when necessary yet she can be as childlike as 3 years old kid.
I agree very much with her "statement",
I believe that we always have a small little kid living in our heart,
it is just about whether we "release" the childlike personality or traits hidden in our heart.
Some say we will be getting more childlike when we grow,
I am not sure how true it is,
but I always want to be as childlike as possible,
not in front of everybody,
but when I am home.
I could talk like a 5 years old kid to my parents,
I could act like a standard 5 child when I am "communicating" with my sister,
I can do all my best to be a kid (sometimes 3 years old, sometimes 10 years old),
I even try to think like a 5 years old kid!

There's no other reasons other than "fun" for me being childlike,
or perhaps I just need attention from others like what normal kids do,
just do whatever that makes people think "what's wrong with you" and I will find that amusive!

Now,
let's play a game.
From now on please talk to me like a 5 years old kid,
try to recap how did you talk when you were 5.
That's absolutely amusing!

No comments: