28.12.08

Hello 2009

It's almost the end of 2008,
what we usually do at year end is,
review and preview.

Review:
1) Graduated from university
2) Got my very first permanent job
3) Confirmed by my bosses after 3 months of working (my probation period is actually 6 months)
4) All the above matters happen within 4 months time

Preview:
1) Continue working hard as I've reached the stage that "career" is one of the factors in my life
2) Determining whether I am going to further my studies or continue working first
3) Adopt a child

2008 is a great year that I gone through a few important stages in my life,
I somehow made myself stronger,
I opened my eyes,
and I look forward to pursuing another stage in my life journey,
2009 will be another great year!

When I wave goodbye to 2008,
I am saying hello to 2009!

No comments: