5.1.08

over you

KL is not small,
but somehow it's hard to meet someone that we really want to see.
Villa Bovelin is not big,
and it's easy to avoid seeing someone that I don't really want to see.

I was a girl who took coincidence as what GOD meant to arrange,
and now I am a girl who takes coincidence as coincidence with no meaning.
But somehow,
I think that GOD arranged the meeting because he was to test if I have moved on or got over it.
What can I say?
I've got over you!

What you said when you left just left me cold and out of breath
I fell too far was in way too deep
Guess I let you get the best of me
Well I never saw it coming

I should've started running a long long time ago
And I never thought I'd doubt you
I'm better off without you
More than you more than you know
I'm slowly getting closure
I guess it's really over
I'm finally getting better and now I'm picking up the pieces
I'm spending all of these years putting my heart back together
Cause the day I thought I'd never get through
I got over you

No comments: