Was planned to have Japanese buffet lunch with those ladies this afternoon,
but the restaurant was fully booked,
because of its promotion that female are given 50% off of the normal buffet price.
Who can avoid this kind of seduction?
Especially when the restaurant is very famous of its buffet?
We then ended up having lunch in a steamboat buffet restaurant,
the food was neither nice nor bad,
what else can we ask for?
It is not about the place of having meal,
rather,
it is about who are the people that I have meal with.
I don't mind having meal at hawker stall,
as long as I can talk freely with the people that I like and that we have common topics to share.
Ladies,
I had great time this afternoon,
but somehow,
I hope that we can try the Japanese buffet lunch someday later.
This time,
we are going to book out table earlier!
No comments:
Post a Comment