This is the third day I arrived home,
1 thing bad is I am still adjusting myself to fit in to the life in KL.
Such as reminding myself not to drink tap water,
the fact that people in KL are more rude compare to Aussies,
remembering which road to take to my destination, etc...
1 funny thing I met today was,
dad gave a hawker RM5 for something that cost RM4.50,
the hawker was supposed to give dad 50 cents back and she did,
when I saw the coin that she gave dad,
I was about to ask why did she only give us 20 cents?
Then I suddenly realise,
Malaysia's 50 cents is the same size as Aussie's 20 cents!
Luckily I didn't burst out silly words about 20 cents.
4 comments:
haha you are so funny lol.
I still have a lot of funny stories to share with you. Can talk for 3 days 3 nights! Tell you when I meet you.
Omg...that is so funny...hahaha
potential to be a schizophrenic!
Post a Comment