26.3.10

MIA

Hi Deidre,

Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your perseverance in getting this launched. It has had challenges, but your hard work and dedication to the job is the reason we have overcome them. If I am ever in KL, drinks are on me.

Many thanks,
Josh


This is what I received from my colleague in the US,
it is an appraisal that warmed my heart.
If I am greedy (indeed I am),
I wish my boss would have sent some emails like this to me.

Well I didn't really feel good about this,
I cursed,
I get frustrated,
I lost my strength,
I feel down because of not being good enough.
And now I don't feel this bad anymore,
because I know I am working while there are some people who can't take the pressure of this project missing in action,
I know my effort will never let me down.

Things are not going smooth yet,
and I am still clearing all the shits,
hoping for the best.

No comments: