3.2.09

vocabulariless

I took leave today just to make sure I can get enough sleep (yesterday "bai tin gong" ma),
and since I got whole day off I decided to send my car for servicing (it's the time for second service).
You know sometimes I am very smart in arranging my schedule,
I actually scheduled my appointment with the car centre at 10am!
Brilliant right?
On one hand I want to get more sleep after one whole night of praying,
but on the other hand I have a 10am appointment!
Wanted to sleep again after servicing my car but could not fall asleep,
then I decided to open my mailbox so that it won't be exploding when I open it tomorrow morning,
and I see many "amazing" e-mails that need me to settle once I get in to the office again.
I did not know how to adjust myself when I first started working,
but from time to time I managed to adjust myself.
Nevertheless,
sometimes I get so tension that I work very hard to control myself not to get mad.
Not that I don't enjoy working,
but I prefer to be really "offed" when I am off during weekends.

Too much to say,
too much to complaint,
too little vocabulary to express!
Vocabulariless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you shouldnt check ur mailbox then.