I had seafood char kuey teow and Egg had nasi lemak,
apparently,
the food was not delicious,
not spicy,
too oily,
not authentic enough.
Then Egg was so interested in trying the new open dessert restaurant,
we headed there after dinner,
I had red bean tong sui and Egg had ginger soup rice ball,
hmm...
the dessert was so much more delicious than the dinner.
But when we were about to leave the dessert shop,
I noticed the following...
Candied SNAKES!!!!Hahaha,
I pointed it to Egg,
after 2 seconds,
WAHAHA...
We laughed out loud.
Candied snakes???!!!
糖化蛇?!!
My goodness!
hope that mat salleh would not get scared!
Then Egg walked me home to take the sleeping bag for secret purpose,
I then walked her to the bus stop,
and I walked myself home after sending her to the bus.
15 minutes walking was not enough to digest the char kuey teow and red bean tong sui,
typing blog with a fulled stomach.
Satisfied!
No comments:
Post a Comment